2017 is the year of manifestation! Now is the time to review 2016, take pride in the small (or great) steps you have taken to empower yourself and live a joyful, abundant life! Release what is no longer serving you. You do not want low vibrating energy in the form of thoughts, emotions, physical or emotional pain to carry over into 2017.
Here are some ways to celebrate your triumphs:
- Honor yourself – take time to really be present and enjoy the space you are in, and the amazing person you are.
- Treat yourself – book a mani/pedi, facial or massage. Take a walk on the beach. Watch a chick flick with your best friend. Go to the nearest animal shelter and play with one or more of the dogs or cats. You will give and receive unconditional love!
- Turn on your favorite music and dance like no one’s watching!
Here are some ways to release those stubborn blocks and low vibrating energies:
- Journal – write what you want to change and the steps you will take to create that change.
- Heal yourself – not sure how to heal? There are many tools and modalities. I love EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique, or Tapping), The Emotion Code is an amazing healing modality to release trapped emotions that are causing physical, mental or emotional strain on your body. Reiki is another favorite of mine. There are many healers, find one you resonate with and begin your healing journey.
- The power of intention is a strong healing tool. Be clear on what you want / need to clear have intention and create new habits and patterns that support a higher vibrational energy.
Be ready for 2017 – if you feel you are on a hamster wheel, don’t know where 2016 went, or just don’t know how to get out of your own way – move, create, laugh, be in present moment, do something different. If you don’t change what you are doing, your life will not change.
I congratulate those who are on their journey of a joyful, abundant life! It takes constant work and you should be very proud of yourself! I encourage those who haven’t quit found their healing, manifesting journey yet to step outside of your box, just a little baby step. Begin a new routine or ritual. It takes work, but the work is so rewarding!
If anyone needs help beginning their journey or expediting the journey you are on, I am offering BOGO Emotion Code sessions and Reiki sessions for the month of January, and 20% off coaching sessions.
When you are in your heart you will believe, when you believe, you will succeed!
Namaste, God Bless and may you have an abundant 2017!
Step Into Your Path
In order to step into your path, you need guidance.
You need to be able to connect the dots of the traumas, dramas and triumphs of your life. What do they all mean, why did they happen to you? How can you learn from them?
How do you release what needs to be released? How do you face what you need to face with grace and dignity then kick it out the door as it does not define you anymore?
The first step is showing up. Show up in your life. Make the decision to put yourself and your growth above all else. Don’t wait to see if there is time left in the day or week, month or even year. Make the decision today!
We must be the change we wish to see in the World – Gandhi. YOU must be the change you wish to see in YOUR world!
Change starts with you – you say you want it, but are you ready for it? We have adapted to fit into our “uncomfortable” comfort zones. You know, a life that is OK, or maybe not so OK, maybe a life that on the outside looks perfect, but then suddenly someone pulls the rug out from under you, and in an instant you have lost yourself.
True change, true growth takes time and daily work – little baby steps, but consistent baby steps so that you become happy, energized and empowered by YOU, not a person, circumstance or place.
I will help you discover your journey. We always need many teachers and mentors, it is my honor to be one of yours. The teacher always teaches what she needs to learn – thank you for being my teacher.